- 25-Nov-2013 to 16-Jan-2014 (CST)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal, FSA, 401K, PTO
Sales Representative Job Description
Insulation Distributors, Inc., a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market, is seeking a high energy, self motivated, Sales Representative with a record of achieving sales growth and relationship building skills. As an IDI Sales Representative, you will be responsible for expanding our customer base; building your own territory; maintaining and building relationships with key customers; extending and enforcing credit policy; and actively participating in community, business, and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the company within the local area. Other duties include maintaining proficiency with customer relationship management software and other technologies pertaining to the job. Also required to continually improve your product and sales expertise to become the energy expert within your market.
Sales Representative Job Requirements
As a Sales Representative for Insulation Distributors, you must have the ability and desire to work independently and as a part of a winning sales team. You must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to exceed expectations with a professional, customer-focused can do attitude. This individual we are seeking must be able to travel and work a flexible schedule to meet customer demands.
Additional Job Requirements
- Ability to meet & exceed sales plans and to be rewarded accordingly!
- Ability to handle difficult customers and employees with diplomacy & tact
- Proficient listening, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to read, write, & speak English. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
- Organized, detail oriented, able to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, ability to continually service current business and the inner drive to continually add new accounts to drive sales goals
- Demonstrates and has mastered the art of communicating, influencing, selling, and can build longstanding relationships with customers of Insulation Distributors
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Apple products
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screening
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required – college degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in outside sales, preferably within the building materials category and/or material distribution industry
IDI offers a very competitive base salary, open-ended commission plan, ability to earn six figures and an excellent benefit package including company car and cell phone.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!