- 25-Mar-2014 to 24-Apr-2014 (CST)
- Human Resources
- Chanhassen, MN, USA
- $10 - $11.50 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal, FSA, 401K, PTO
Since 1979 Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with 31 locations nationwide. IDI is a family owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiber glass manufacturer in the world, Owens-Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.
Entry-Level Office Assistant Job Description
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking an entry-level office assistant to assist the Company in the administration of its recruitment functions and sales efforts. As an office assistant for Insulation Distributors, you will be responsible to source, screen and identify qualified candidates for various positions within the company. This position is also responsible to work with the marketing and sales staff as a liaison to promote sales for the Company. Other duties may be required as assigned. This is an entry-level position.
Entry-Level Office Assistant Job Requirements
As an office assistant for Insulation Distributors, you must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team and possess an approachable, upbeat attitude. Preferably, candidates should have a willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changes within the company.
Additional Job Requirements
- Proficient listening and communication skills
- Basic recruitment and/or marketing knowledge
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Sound judgment and decision making capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug test
Education and/or Experience
- 2+ years college in Business Adminisitration or related field
- 2+ years experience in related position
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!